About Abbas Barzegar and his house
Abbas Barzegar and his household in Bavanat are famous world-renowned in making the best organic dishes and holding the best nomadic tours in Iran. He and his family at all times fashion memorable experiences for our tourists and visitors by their tasty organic foods and marvelous village housing in their small private village.
When Abbas Barzegar opened the door of his small 60-meter house in April 2001 for two German tourists, who had lost their way in a rainy day in a remote, small, and poor village, he did not know anything regarding the tourism business and he had no knowledge that the lucky star is knocking on his door.
Bavanat, Fars Province, Iran
Facilities and services:
- Organic breakfast
- Organic dinner
- Nomad Tour in the in April till November
- A tour about simple life of Iran
- Visiting the museum of Abbas Barzegar house
Number of rooms:
- Distance to train station , bus station and airport of Shiraz 3 hours
- Distance to train station , bus station and airport of Isfahan 3:30 hours
- Distance to train station , bus station and airport of Yazd 4 hours