About Zein-o-Din Caravanserai In Yazd
The Zein-o-Din Caravanserai is located in Zein-o-din, Yazd, Iran. The caravanserai dates to the 16th century and is situated on the ancient Silk Road. It is one of 999 such inns that were built during the reign of Shah Abbas I to provide facilities to travelers. Of these, Zein-o-din is one of two caravanserais built with circular towers. After its refurbishment, it has operated as an inn. A similarly built caravanserai near Esfahan is in ruins.
Facilities and services:
- Traditionally accommodation without bed
- See the sunrise , sunset and the stars at night in desert
- Star tours in desert with extra charge ( The tour introduces stars with a telescope and a professional guide to English )
- Desert tour with extra charge
Number of rooms:
30 rooms and capacity of 70 person in night
- Distance to train station , bus station and airport of domestic flight in Yazd (60 Kilometer )
- Distance to train station , bus station and airport of domestic flight in Kerman (300 kilometer)
Need more information about Zein-o-Din Caravanserai Hotel in Yazd ? How can we help you? Drop us a note.
travel to Iran, trip to Iran, Iran tours, Iran traveler, Iran travel agency, Iran tour operator, Iran visa, Iran travel news, travel, traveler, Iran accommodation, Iran hotel, Iran flights, Iran local travel agency, Iran destination, Iran visitors, Iran trip adviser, trip adviser, Iran safety, Iran hotel, Travel news, Iran travel news, Iran cultural tour, Iran cultural tour, Iran classical tour, Iran natural tour, Iran nomad tour, Iran historical tour, Iran eco tour, Iran booking hotel