What You need for Traveling to Iran?
With visas on arrival now available for most countries, Iran is fast opening up to foreign travelers.
For backpackers and travelers without the luxury of time, the best way to get into Iran is to catch a cheap flight to Tehran. As of 2016, many visa restriction for Iran have been lifted and it is now possible for most backpackers to get a visa on arrival at the airport.
Officially British, Canadian and American tourists cannot get a visa on arrival and can only travel the country with a guide. You can get a visa ahead of time as long as Â you have an authorization code from a tour company.
Visas are valid for thirty days and can be extended for two weeks a total of two times; it is relatively easy to backpack Iran for two months. If you want to sort your visa ahead of time, you will need an authorization code.
Getting an Iranian visa on arrival
Itâs recommended toÂ bring records of your trip details:Â this often includes the name of at least one hotel which you could feasibly be staying at. It is useful to have the telephone number and name of somebody within the country. The airport immigration may makeÂ a fewÂ phoneÂ calls to validate your local contact.
To get an Iranian visa on arrival, follow these steps:
1) IranÂ Health Insurance Cover;Â either bring a printed copy of your health insurance or get oneÂ at the airport for around â¬15. The Passport and Visa Department will need it.
2) Submit the Form. The detailsÂ will look something like this VisaÂ Application Form,Â including the contact details for your address and telephone number in Iran (hotel booking, friend/Â family,Â or travelÂ agency). Â You will need a hotel booking.
3) Receive Visa ApprovalÂ and visa payment details.
5) Receive the Visa Stamp (Full Page).
6) Pass through Immigration Control (Entry Stamp).Â Patiently answer any questions about why you are visiting Iran.
Copies of your passport and a few passport sized photos are worth having to hand. The whole process can take between 1-4 hours depending on the airport and terminal passenger flux.
Iran Destination, proudly help you to get visa code and other necessarily requirements for tourists. Please contact us through the below form. We can help you to visit Iran according to your budget and time. Don’t miss our discount page, it offers you a variety of options!