How to look good in Iran:
A helpful guide to dress code in Iran
how to wear a scarf on your head ?
The hijab is an important part of Iranian women. The Islamic dress code requires women to cover their body except the hands and face with loose clothing. The purpose of the hijab is to hide the woman’s beauty from mans.
Generally Iran visitors are advised to dress conservatively when travelling through the Iran.
Iranian women are very modest in choosing their Hijab.
A scarf is all you need to cover your hair .It doesn’t mean you need to have a tight scarf around your head.
The essential requirement is that only the face shows .You’ll learn how you wear a scarf.
- 1-Fold the scarf which is square into a triangle.
- 2- Place the headscarf on your head.
- 3-Place scarf on your head with one side longer than the other and one under the chin.
- 4-Take longer side and wrap it behind your head and bring it to the other side.
- 5-Put the scarf behind your head and at the shoulder.
The second one is known Shall in Persian.
- 1- Place Shall on your head.
- 2- Then one side longer than the other and again one under the chin.
- 3-Take longer side and wrap it behind your head and bring it to the other side.
- 4-Put the Shall behind your head and at the shoulder too.
Hope you loved reading about hijab styling.
You can find different information at Iran Destination, which is a well-known Iran Tour and Travel Agency. Make sure you review every posts before your trip to Iran. You can choose a Package in our Iran Tour Page to travel to Iran. In case you like to talk about anything, ask a question or suggest something, please feel free to contact us or chat to us online.