Do and don’ts in Iran
Did you make your decision and chose Iran as your travel destination? We want to tell you about do and don’ts in iran for traveling to Iran. Travel to Iran to get to know about it. Are you interested in experiencing that? what do you know about Iran destination tour one of the most famous Iran travel agency in shiraz and also Iran? This is great and you can be sure that the most exciting experiences will be waiting for you. In this article, we introduce all the requirements to travel to Iran. Also, the do and don’ts of traveling to Iran. Also, we answer this question: how to travel to Iran.iran travel agent
You can join our team, Iran Destination, and get more acquainted with Iran tour and all of the tourist attractions and all the requirements to travel to Iran. Iran travel agency, Iran Destination, will organize your trip to Iran. You can offer your tailor-made trip to Iran or visit our programs on the Iran tour page. You can contact our Iranian travel agency, our agents are online to answer all your questions about Travel to Iran. visit Iran is a good choice to get travelling services such as hotels in all cities, Shiraz hotel, Tehran hotels, and all services about Iran tourism. Also, you can check out our Facebook, Twitter, and our weblog for more info.
The do and don’ts in Iran for traveling to this country from the perspective of an American female tourist
An American female tourist named Silvia Lawrence recently traveled to Iran; After returning from the trip, he received many emails from his fans sharing his travel memories. This was the pretext for him to write notes about his trip to Iran. From her point of view, she states the most important and useful points that every tourist should observe during his trip to Iran. She, who was in Iran for 2 weeks, certainly has enough experience of traveling to Iran, and for this reason, she can share many points with other tourists. In this article, we will accompany this American female tourist who is interested in introducing herself as a Norwegian because of her interest in Norway and its beauties, and we will read some points from her perspective on her trip to Iran and her opinions. We will hear and be surprised about the people and culture of our country.
Meet the American Sylvia Lawrence
After graduating from university, this tourist spent 2 years in Japan, during which time he worked and saved a lot of money, but he was always dissatisfied with his life and wanted to do what he always wanted to do. Not just a trip, but a kind of trip that can only be done with a backpack; A type of travel that is called backpacking. She made his decision, bought a big backpack and started the journey. She has traveled to more than 70 countries and now has a home in the mountains of Norway and is satisfied with his life. Sylvia is originally an American, but because of her great interest in Norway, she considers herself Norwegian and even has a passport. She likes to travel to other countries alone and in 2014 he traveled to Iran and other Middle Eastern countries. In the following, we will read some tips from Sylvia about traveling to Iran.
iran travel agent
Familiarize yourself with the rules
Inform your foreign friends and your bi-national relatives abroad before traveling to Iran, with the laws of the country. Contrary to some international tourists’ beliefs, the laws in this country are not harsh. For women, as mentioned, it is obligatory to observe the hijab of Islamic custom in public places. But this does not mean that European, American, Asian and African women travel in Iran with long veils and black tents, as we see in Saudi Arabia.
Learn to count and write from 1 to 10 in Persian.
It will help you a lot to enter a shop and you can read and count Persian. This is because you understand the prices and the shopkeeper is very happy that a foreigner can speak their language. So remember that before traveling, be sure to learn to count from 1 to 10 in Persian.
Be sure to drink Dooq.
Most foreign tourists are fascinated by buttermilk and its taste to the point that it is called a magic elixir. The idea of eating traditional Iranian food along with drinking doogh is very pleasant for foreigners. Tourists like to drink traditional and cool doogh.
Try to travel to all cities.
Every city in Iran is full of tourist attractions that can win the heart of a visitor. From the north of Iran, which has a lush and beautiful nature, to its warm and beautiful south, whose beaches are calm, from the Persian Gulf. Visit historical sites well and always remember to capture every moment with your camera. Each city has its own local and traditional food and should be tried.
Important things that foreign tourists should know when traveling to Iran
- Foreign credit cards do not work in Iran.
- For the export of gold, historical and ancient objects and antiques, as well as carpets, it is necessary to observe customs duties and domestic laws of Iran.
- Make a note of the address and telephone number of the embassy of your country of origin.
- Always have a copy of the first page of your passport with you, as well as the visa you received.
- Avoid carrying Iranian cash or foreign currencies in excess of the required amount per day.
- Download bus and subway opening hours and its lines in English from the relevant sites or install its application.
- Always have your hotel or accommodation card with you.
- Shooting in military and security areas with a prohibited shooting sign is considered a crime.
- Compliments are part of Iranian culture. If you are a stranger to it, do not let it bother you. Increase your boredom a bit.
- In the months when national and religious relations are prevalent in Iran, such as Nowruz, Muharram, religious holidays, food is distributed among the people by benefactors. Iranians call these foods vows. These foods are free and are distributed to everyone on site.
- Driving in Iran is not the style of Sweden or Switzerland and is a bit chaotic.
- Buying and selling alcoholic beverages in Iran is a crime.