Iran Desert Sands Tour
Iran Desert Sands Tour is a kind of Iran adventurer tour which contain Iran deserts and Iran historical places.Our Iran tour operator is ready to arrange this tour for you.
Duration:14 nights/15 days
Tour package: Iran 14 days tour
Duration: 13 nights and 14 days
Cities: Tehran, Maranjab, Ghasr-e Bahram, Jandagh, Tabas, Kerman, Yazd, Shiraz, Isfahan, Abyaneh, Kashan, Tehran
First you arrive in Tehran airport
The tour price is in 3 part (economy, business and luxury)
- Arrive Tehran – Check-in to your hotel and the afternoon is yours to explore the city.
- Tehran / Maranjab – After a morning of exploring the capitol of Iran we drive out of the city to spend the night camping next to the sand dunes near Maranjab.
- Sa’d Abad Museum Complex
- Grand bazaar
- Ghaser-e Bahram – Continuing east through the Salt desert we stop for the night near a local caravanserai to pitch our tents.
- Jandagh– The desert scenery is at times stark but small nomadic villages along the way make the journey worth it.
Tabas –The road continues on through the desert passing the villages of Meser, Garmeh and Arusan to bring us to Tabas the night where we overnight in tents.
- Kerman (Rayen & Mahan) – After breakfast we settle in for a long drive to the remote city of Kerman. An excursion to the cities of Rayen and Mahan give us amazing insight into the old trading routes that came through this region.
- Shah Nematolah Vali
- Shahzadeh Garden (UNESCO Site)
- Shahdad desert overnight
- Yazd– The old quarter of Yazd is famous for its textiles and carpets, with many little alleys to wander and explore.
- Yazd – Jameh Mosque
- Towers of Silence burial grounds
- Amir Chakhmaq Complex
- Zoroastrian Fire Temple
Pasargadae / Shiraz – A long drive first takes us to the ruins of Pasargadae before continuing on to Shiraz, known for its splendid gardens, exquisite mosques and famous poets.
- Pasargadae – Tomb of Cyrus (UNESCO Site)
- Vakil Mosque & Bazzar
- Persepolis & Shiraz – Our day is filled with a tour of Persepolis before returning back to the city for any last minute shopping.
- Half day tour of Persepolis Complex (UNESCO Site)
- Rock tombs of Naqsh-e Rajab & Naqsh-e Rostam
- Shiraz– Known for its splendid gardens, exquisite mosques and famous poets we continue touring the sites of this famous city.
- Tombs of Hafez and Sa`adi
- Eram Garden (UNESCO Site)
- Vakil Mosque & Bazzar
- Nasir-ol-Molk Mosque
- Karim Khan Citadel
- Jameh-ye Atigh Mosque
- Imamzadeh-ye Ali Ebn-e Hamze shrine
- Isfahan– Isfahan is a place for savouring the high refinements of Persian culture and getting lost in its old bazaar.
- Imam Square (UNESCO Site)
- Ali Qapu Palace & Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque
- Chehel Sotun Palace (UNESCO Site)
- Vank Cathedral Museum
- Zayandeh River Bridges (Si-o-seh & Khaju Bridges)
- Abyaneh / Kashan / Tehhran – On the way back to Tehran we stop in Kashan for a tour of this historic city that dates back over 6000 years.
- Abyaneh village tour
- Fin Garden (UNESCO Site)
- Khan-e Borujedi
- Tehran and Depart – After breakfast you are free to depart anytime
The price of Iran Desert Sands Tour :
|3star Hotel 4star Hotel 5star Hotel||3star Hotel 4star Hotel 5star Hotel||3star Hotel 4star Hotel 5star Hotel|
$1840 $1950 $2250
$1430 $1480 $1735
$1180 $1220 $1464
The price of Iran Desert Sands Tour includes:
1- Visa support & all paper works in Tehran.
2- Accommodation: twin/double base and single room for tour leader
3- All transfers & transportations
4- Entrance fees, include taxes
5- Tour guide (professional)
6 – Meal