Iran cultural tour
Highlights of Iran cultural tour
- Iran Cultural Tours concern with Iran region’s culture, specifically the lifestyle of the Iranian people, the history of Iran people, their art, architecture, religion(s), and other elements that shape Persian way of life.
- The ancient bazaars of Iran are part of cultural itineraries’ destination
- The travelers will visit the mosaic-and-mirror filled mosques and palaces of Iran.
- Iran cultural attractions will provide travelers an unforgettable experience
Iran Cultural Tour
Iran Cultural Tours (or Iran culture tours) is the subset of Iran tourism concerned with Iran region’s culture, specifically the lifestyle of the Iranian people, the history of Iran people, their art, architecture, religion(s), and other elements that helped shape Persian way of life.
Route of Iran Cultural Tour:
≻─✈Tehran≻─ ?Isfahan ≻─ ? Shiraz ≻─ ? Yazd ≻─ ? Kashan ≻─ ? Tehran≻─✈
Itinerary of Iran Cultural Tour:
Tehran ≻─ ? Isfahan (371 km)
⏰ : 3 h 50 min
Arrive early morning usually and drive directly to Isfahan. After check in start visiting sightseeing of Isfahan. Overnight Isfahan.
- Khaju and Siosepol Bridges
- Vank Cathedral Museum
Isfahan is one of the finest cities in the Islamic world and known for its Islamic and brilliant architecture. Overnight Isfahan.
- Imam Square (UNESCO)
- Ali Qapu Palace & Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque
- Chehel Sotun Palace
Isfahan ≻─ ? Shiraz (608 km)
⏰: 6 h 58 min
After check out drive from Isfahan to Shiraz, on the way visiting a Unesco Heritage Site. Overnight Shiraz.
- Tomb Of Sa’adi And Hafiz
After Breakfast We proceed with a tour of Shiraz the city of nightingales and flowers. Overnight Shiraz.
- Nasir-ol-Molk Mosque
- Narenjanstan Garden
- Shahe Cheragh Holly Shrine
- Zand complex and Old bazaar
- Eram garden (UNESCO)
Shiraz ≻─ ? Yazd (449 km)
⏰: 5 h 16 min
A short drive first takes us to Persepolis before continuing on to Yazd, on the way visiting 1 more site date back to 2500 years ago. Overnight Yazd.
- Persepolis (UNESCO)
Yazd ≻─ ? Kashan (391 km)
⏰:4 h 16 min
Walking in the historical part of the city which is known as forest of wind towers and rich civilization. Overnight Kashan.
- Amir Chakhmaq Complex
- Dolatabaad Garden (UNESCO)
- Tower of Silence
- Fire Temple
- Meybod Pigeon Tower
Kashan ≻─ ? Tehran Airport (207 km)
⏰:2 h 6 min
After breakfast up to the flight time transfer to the airport.
If you want to reserve an Iran Tour or have a question about how to travel to Iran You can contact us .