Zein-o-Din Caravanserai , Yazd
AboutÂ Zein-o-Din Caravanserai In Yazd
TheÂ Zein-o-Din CaravanseraiÂ is located in Zein-o-din,Â Yazd, Iran. TheÂ caravanseraiÂ dates to the 16th century and is situated on the ancientÂ Silk Road. It is one of 999 such inns that were built during the reign ofÂ Shah Abbas IÂ to provide facilities to travelers. Of these, Zein-o-din is one of two caravanserais built with circular towers. After its refurbishment, it has operated as an inn. A similarly built caravanserai nearÂ EsfahanÂ is in ruins.
Facilities and services:
- Traditionally accommodation without bed
- See the sunrise , sunset and the stars at night in desert
- Star tours in desert with extra chargeÂ ( The tour introduces stars with a telescope and a professional guide to English )
- Desert tourÂ with extra charge
Number of rooms:
30 rooms and capacity of 70 person in night
- DistanceÂ to train station ,Â bus stationÂ andÂ airport ofÂ domestic flight in Yazd (60 Kilometer )
- DistanceÂ to train station ,Â bus stationÂ andÂ airport of domestic flight in Kerman (300 kilometer)
Need more information about Zein-o-Din Caravanserai Hotel in Yazd ? How can we help you? Drop us a note.
travel to Iran, trip to Iran, Iran tours, Iran traveler, Iran travel agency, Iran tour operator, Iran visa, Iran travel news, travel, traveler, Iran accommodation, Iran hotel, Iran flights, Iran local travel agency, Iran destination, Iran visitors, Iran trip adviser, trip adviser, Iran safety, Iran hotel, Travel news, Iran travel news, Iran cultural tour, Iran cultural tour, Iran classical tour, Iran natural tour, Iran nomad tour, Iran historical tour, Iran eco tour, Iran booking hotel